Sorselle Elegance Modal Jacquard 1600TC Bradford Bedset
Modal is made from beech tree pulp, a bio-based fabric that is made from spinning reconstituted beech tree cellulose. Modal is a form of rayon, a plant-based textile that is more durable and flexible than the standard version.
Indulge yourself in Epitex’s Lenzing Modal® Collection bed linen, made from pure beech wood cellulose known for its silky hand-feel and lustrous shine. The secret to its lasting silky softness that remains even after repeated washing lies in its smooth fiber cross-section. Its moisture absorbency is double that of cotton fibers keeping you fresh and dry throughout the night in our tropical weather. Overall, Modal is a stronger, lighter, and durable fabric compared to other natural fabrics.
• Epitex’s Lenzing Modal® range of sheets has a soft, silky hand-feel with a lustrous shine.
• Lasting silky softness that remains even after repeated washing.
• Efficient moisture absorbency keeping you fresh and dry throughout the night.
• The lack of moisture effectively impairs the growth of mildew and fungi.
Light and durable making it a perfect lasting choice for your bedroom.
• Queen & King Fitted includes fitted sheet, 2 pillow shams, and 2 bolster cases.
•Universal Fit with full-length elastic.
• Deep 16" pocket fitted sheet.
• Duvet Cover: Hidden button closures; four inner corner ties to keep it in place.
• Shams: Envelope closure.
• Do not wash with fabric conditioner as it will destroy the strong fibers that make it soft and durable.
• Machine washable with similar colors on a delicate setting.
• Do not bleach or soak.
• Low tumble dry.
• Cool iron.